- Follow all of the links and thoroughly understand what you will be doing and make all required system changes up front! Documentation is available here.
Microsoft System Center Private Cloud Component Diagram (without Configuration manager)
System Center 2012 SP1 Integration Map with Configuration manager
System Center 2012 Integration Guide – TechNet
Each of the following sections provides an overview of each System Center component, its different options for automating processes, and the methods for integrating with it from other application and other System Center components. You can link to each of these sections below.
- System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager
- System Center 2012 Operations Manager
- System Center 2012 Orchestrator
- System Center 2012 Service Manager
- System Center 2012 R2 Service Management Automation
- System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- Before getting started with the installation be sure to validate firewall settings are configured as required. Refer to the firewall configuration section of the documentation for details. Also, during my install I found the installer would sometimes hang, seemingly without error. I resolved this problem by increasing the maximmum concurrent policy instances on the Installer system which is running the Orchestrator management server. Details on how to do that are found here.
Thanks to Steve Rachi’s Blog for providing the information of system Center 2012